Your Ad Here

Search Picture Here

Google
 

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Models of Thai Penthouse




That well known international men's magazine called Penthouse has a Thai edition. I rarely purchase it or scan photos from it since they show way too much skin for me to use on my website or blog. But sometimes there are a few very nice photos I can use. So its time to post a few.

Like the western editions of the magazine, the models are usually gorgeous. And often they are "modified", meaning they have had some plastic surgery, most often breast augmentation, but also various types of face work like nose jobs as well as eye surgery for Asian eyes. However, there are plenty of natural beauties in the Thai edition so I have to say it isn't such a high percentage of cosmetic surgery patients as in the American edition (which I have seen a few times).

No comments: